Rules for the Self Serve Pet Wash at Lucky Dogs – Natural Pet Food, Supplies, Wash
- Pets must be on a leash or in a carrier.
- Please – NO FLEAS or TICKS! Lucky Dogs is a FLEA/TICK-FREE ZONE. If fleas are found while brushing/bathing your pet, please alert our Staff IMMEDIATELY.
- Please take care of our equipment as if it were your own.
- The shampoos are concentrated so a little will go a long way once your pet gets wet. Please do not use excessive amounts of product when washing your pet.
- Do not let hair go down the drain. Please put hair in the waste basket between the tubs.
- Please leave your pet in the tub when using the forced air blowers. The blowers are to be used to remove excess hair and water from your pets’ coat.
- The blowers should not be used to get your dog completely dry.
- Do not remove the blowers from the shelf for any reason.
- Please put used towels in the provided hamper.
- Please do not use the towels on the floor – The staff will clean up any excess water on the floor when you are done.
- Please notify us if there is a mess that needs to be cleaned up right away, we will be happy to take care of it.
- Please leave used tools and shampoo bottles in the tub so we can clean and refill them once you are done.
- Please do not remove tools or shampoo bottles from the room.
- Restraints are provided in the tubs to prevent your dog from jumping out.
- DO NOT leave your pet unattended at any time.
- Items damaged by chewing, breaking, leg lifting, etc, will be bought by the customer.
- Please ask for assistance if necessary, we don’t mind at all.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not in compliance with these policies.
- Children must always be under the supervision and care of a parent or responsible adult guardian. Please do not allow children to approach unknown dogs.
Important Skunk Policy: To ensure a pleasant environment for all, if your dog is sprayed by a skunk, you must first wash your dog thoroughly at least once at home and pass our “sniff test” before we will allow you to use our facility.
Please remember that there are other pets in the building, for the safety of all, keep control of your pet. Disruptive/Aggressive dogs may be asked to leave.
Please be aware that there may be someone waiting to use the tubs after you and limit your session to 30 minutes or less.
Play nice, get clean, have fun